Monday, September 10, 2007

Just Gelin'

Gelin', as in hair gel, which about 15 minutes before we were supposed to leave for kindergarten Adam decides to cover his head with. He was in the bathroom with the door locked and when I insisted he open the door I was greeted with a kid who looked like he had just got out of the shower and still had the shampoo in his hair! I am so mad at myself for not getting the camera because it really was quite humorous (in hindsight). But of course being in the time crunch we were, I lost it and made him cry. Why can't I learn to be more relaxed about things? Anyway, we took care of it with a quick rinse of the head under the shower but I didn't have time to wash it. His hair will probably still be a bit stiff today, he used Carl's hair gel and Dippity Doo which those of us know from our performing days is like glue! Well, hopefully the week will just get better, and I will learn to be more patient.

No comments: