Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Shower

Sorry we haven't posted for so long, life just gets a little crazy at the Besaw house. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little girl at the end of July. We can't believe that she is almost here! This last Saturday was my baby shower given by my dear friend Andrea. Everything was beautiful and it was a wonderful day spent with family and friends. I am so grateful for all who helped to make it so special. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:












8 comments:

Kent said...

Wow! That looks pretty fancy. Tyler and Marcus are so excited for another cousin. Hope these last few weeks are manageable for you. Oh yea, and happy father's day to Carl.

Maryann said...

Well you should have had it two weeks earlier so I could have been there. ;) Everything looked beautiful, I cannot wait to meet that sweet baby girl and remember the first week I am there she is all mine to play and hold. Give your sister a break I only get a few weeks with her since I live so far away.

Maryann said...

Oh and I love that you and Ann are matching.

travelingtxmom said...

What a fun party, Andrea did a beautiful job! You look wonderful, I hope you're feeling good. We're looking forward to hearing that that sweet little girl has arrived safe and sound.

The Laurence Family said...

Looks like quite the party! I'm so glad you had a great shower (I love the colors) but I wish Maddie, Kenzie, and I could have been there. We're so excited to see you guys in a few months and meet sweet baby girl Besaw in person! Amy you look great - hopefully you've felt as good as you look! Hope these next few weeks go really well for all of you. Love ya!

Jeanette said...

Andrea did a beautiful job! I hope you had a great time celebrating the coming of your daughter!! So sorry I missed it!

Alice said...

How fun! Everything looks so nice! You look great Amy! :)

Anonymous said...

daddy needs the baby oil to lube her tight littleass