Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One More Thing...

Well, a huge thanks goes out to my wonderful husband for taking time to update our blog after all this time. But one thing he failed to mention, and I only do it with the utmost modesty and with great humility (because he definitely wouldn't do it), is the fact that he was called the Thursday before Christmas to be the Bishop of our ward. I only bring it up to illustrate the craziness of our month of December. The Stake president gave him about 5 days to choose counselors and he was sustained on December 30th, 2007. Talk about a whirlwind holiday! And he still updated the blog for me because I have been so lazy about doing it. I am so lucky to have such an incredible man as my husband! (Okay, enough of the cheesy stuff!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't doubt that Carl will do a great job.

Anonymous said...

Glen and I second James' comment. We are even lucky enough to be in THE ward.

Alice said...

That is so exciting! I third James' comment!

Anonymous said...

Do you say Congratulations? More like good luck and our prayers are with you. Sounds like a very lucky and blessed ward. Kent mentioned that that is why we're never leaving Utah....he likes primary teacher callings just fine. We know Carl will do a wonderful job.
love jamie

Anonymous said...

As a part-time member of the ward I was thrilled to hear the news also. I've no doubt that Carl will do an outstanding job.

And we were thrilled to hear the news about the new baby as well! I loved the video clip.

Hope to see you all soon.